Roommate Rules Ch. 03

It's Friday. The night I'm hosting a house warming party for my new Roommate Jacob. The weather is perfect so people will be able mingle inside and outside. There is even a Full Moon tonight, which will be perfect for all the star glazers that will be here. Brie is on her way over to decorate the house with party favors, posters and banners.

"Hey Terri. Are you ready to do this?"

"Let's get it done. I already pulled everything out of my secret Man Cave in the garage and into the Living Room. I'll bring the rest of the things up from the basement while you get started on this pile."

"You have a Man Cave in the garage? That's cool. Listen, I have to be at work 6pm and I don't want to go back home, so expect can I take a shower here and look in your closet?"

"That's not a problem. I made a list of Pizza's and Chicken Wings for tonight. Do you want me to call it or do you to take the list with you?"

"I'll take it with me. Start stringing those LED lights along your backyard fence for mood lighting. I'll start hanging all these on the walls. Do these guys jack off to Saturn?"

"Jupiter, I think. I'll get started on the backyard."

About 4 pm Brie announced that the decorating was complete. I admit, the house looked good, for a science theme gathering. Jacob and his crew will be pleased.

"I'm going to take a quick shower now. Can I borrow that red wig?"

"No problem. I'll be in the Nerd Cave. I think the flat screen needs to be moved away from the window."

"I'm taking those red leather pants, by the way."

"With a skirt over them? That seems odd."

"Oh no, no skirt tonight. I think the thickness of the flap area will help hide my secret. I'm prepared to wear two pairs of panties as well. I saw it on the internet. You might notice that the black leather jacket is going with me too. I better get in the shower. No peeping."

I left brie alone to do whatever she had to do and took another tour of the house. I think the place is ready to host a party. I was going to move two of the telescopes out to the back patio but then changed my mind. It might be best if I didn't touch these things.

I called out to Brie to let him know I was entering the Bedroom. I didn't want to surprise her or catch her off guard.

"I'm over here Terri, in the closet. That is a nice shower unit you have there. Thanks for letting me do that. You also have a very full closet of female clothes. Give me a few minutes more and I will have an outfit together. In full disclosure I found your breast forms, your very large breast forms. Do you have a large red bra I can borrow?"

"Yes, in the 2nd drawer and there are several pairs of boots over there. I have black, red and brown."

Brie walked back and forth between my closet and my dresser. She was topless but had the red leather pants on.

"Here it is, perfect, 36D and a nice shade of red. I think that someone, other than you, is going to want to fuck me tonight. But don't worry, I'm not going to do that."

"Good, but just so we're clear, if you're standing somewhat naked in front of me, then I'm not peeping."

She stopped her rummaging and came up to me. She was so close we could have kissed without any effort.

"Look, can we talk about sex next week or something? I like you well enough, but I'm not ready just yet."

I wrapped my arms around Brie and fondled her butt. Those leather pants don't help a guy out. They are much different than blue jeans when if comes squeezing some buns.

"Hey, that's enough. I don't want to be messy before work. And remember, you're a newbie as a cross dresser and a total virgin at everything else."

"Not a total virgin. I let Billy dry hump me last Wednesday."

"Oh yeah, you're a total tramp now LOL."

She didn't move away, but she didn't give me any other sexual signs either. That's when we heard the door. She freaked out. I closed my Bedroom door and went to see who it was.

It was Jacob and Frank. They walked around the house in awe. It took them several minutes to even notice I was there.

"Oh, hey Terry. This place looks great. Who does that car in the driveway belong to?"

"That's my friend's Brie car. She decorated the house. She will be leaving for work shortly. Check out the Nerd Cave and the backyard. If the LED lights along the fence interfere with your telescopes, we can turn them off. The electrical switch is in your Cave near the patio door."

They took some time to look around. I looked around the corner of the Nerd Cave and determined that Brie was right and I was wrong. Saturn is their thing. It must be rings. We went to the kitchen and I showed them the bar and food set ups. They didn't seem to impressed with the Kitchen set up. Maybe I need to hang one more Saturn poster in here.

That's when Brie came down the hallway, all dressed in red and black leather with some major cleavage. She looked like someone on their way to a rock concert more than someone headed to work. I see she chose the black boots.

"Oh, look at the rings on her. Is she leaving and is she coming back?"

"Easy boys, she's not Saturn. Brie, you do look amazing. Are you on your way now?"

"Yes, time to go to work. What time do you want this food order?"

"Let's say around 8 pm. Just before sunset."

"Yay, she is coming back."

"Terri, will you walk me out please?"

It was probably best to walk Brie out and leave Jacob and Frank to themselves for a minute. It looked like they needed a moment to deflate a little.

"Is your work going to approve of this?"

"I plan on having the jacket zipped up to here when I'm inside the shop and I plan on having it zipped down to here when earning tips. I might take a little shit from my crew, but I'll be OK. Thanks for letting me borrow all of this. Why are you hard?"

"Silly question, look at you."

"Will I make good tips?"

Silly question, look at you."

"Thanks. I'll see about 8 pm."

I may have forgotten to mention that I plan on hosting the party as Terry until about 10 pm and then slipping away so I could attend the party as Terri for a while. I don't know if that will work or not, but that's my plan.

It took some time. but people started showing up. They were not paired as couples, but they certainly belonged together. At first, it seemed like there was going to be a "boys on the left and girls on the right" situation going on. It took a while, but that seemed to work itself out soon enough. They were beginning to meet in the middle and talk and things were moving along quite well.

Another thing I noticed was that Jacob, Frank and Billy would go missing every 20 or 30 minutes. I hoped it was to sneak girls into Jacob's Bedroom and nothing else.

The food finally arrived. I turned to the crowd and made the announcement.

"Alright everybody, the food is here and will be set up in a few minutes. We ordered a lot so I could use a few helpers over here. OK, good, right this way. Help her get it out of her car. Hey Brie, these guys will carry the containers for you."

"Thanks Terri. So, what do I do, stand here and look pretty LOL?"

"Don't worry about it, Miss. You stand there and hand us everything you brought. We have your back."

Just like that, Brie was the hit of the party. These guys never seen a Pizza Delivery person who looked like Brie and they certainly never seen so much leather and cleavage in their life. It didn't take long for the food carriers to increase from four to twelve and they were getting loud. I even noticed most of the girls came outside to see what the excitement was all about.

There was no way Brie was going to let this moment go. She was in her full glory and she had twelve drooling star lovers with growing wood. I'm going to get pissed if those leather pants get stained. It was when Brie decided to strike a pose that I decided to break this up.

"Alright, alright. That's enough. Leave the girl alone and get the food inside while it's hot. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, you found something hot. Any other jokes? Let's eat."

I found Jacob and Billy in the Kitchen plating up Pizza and Wings and distributing them to the guests. I noticed that the guests were staring forward and not eating. I knew it was Brie, again, without even looking.

"Ah Brie, don't you have to get back to work?"

"Yes, thanks for reminding me Terri. I lost track of time with all of this attention. OK everyone, it's time for me to go. It was nice meeting all of you. Enjoy the rest of your party."

I walked her out to her car.

"I'm sorry Terry. I got caught up in the moment and it was a pretty nice moment for me. Did you see all of those boners?"

"Everyone noticed all those boners, including the girls. I'm glad you had your moment. What do I owe you for the Pizza and Wings, about $100?"

"$200 including tip."

"$300 it is. Wave good bye to everyone and get out of here."

"Party pooper. Bye."

Just as I opened her car door, we heard a voice.

"Hello, excuse us, hi, can we talk to you for a minute?"

Brie assumed that they were talking to her and replied.

"Sure, what's up girls?"

"Hi, Listen, we would like a moment with you please. I'm Kelsey and this is Suki. Her real name is Susan but we all call her Suki. Ah, you're Brie? Yes, good. We, I mean us girls, took up a tip collection for you. Here, there should be about $100 there."

"OK, thanks, but why? Terry tips pretty good."

Brie was about to have another one of her moments and it was quite a moment at that. I'm sure she will explain it in her Life of Brie series.

I left Brie to do what she does best and resumed my party host duties. And as a good party host, one thing I noticed is that there were not enough girls missing from the crowd. So, if the girls are accounted for, what's going on in Jacob's Bedroom?

I went back inside and spied them running in and out of Jacob's Bedroom for the next hour. I don't think they noticed that I had my eyes on them. I was still hoping that I mis-counted the guests and that there was an orgy going on in there between boys and girls. All harmless party fun if that was the case.

One problem with being the party host was that someone was always looking for you or trying to get your attention. It can be distracting when you want to keep your eye on a particular Bedroom door, but someone wants to say hello or good bye. Like Jay, Suki's boyfriend. He spent a good deal of time telling how good of a time he had at the party. That's great, but I needed to look around him. My attention was on the back hallway. The last thing I heard Jay say was that Suki wanted to thank me as well.

I knew where she was, so I went to my Bedroom, yes, I said my Bedroom, and softly knocked.

"Suki, it's Terri. Is it safe to come in?"

"Come on in Terri. As you can see your room is clean as can be."

"I see that. Thank you. I think Jay is waiting to take you home."

"I know and I almost ready. But before I go, I want you to know that you can tell Brie that I am a huge doggie lover now."

"That's nice to hear Suki. I think Brie is a good match maker. Hey, did you change clothes? I don't remember you wearing a brown leather skirt before. Were you in my closet?"

"Don't worry about that, right now. But your closet is to die for. Why all that stuff? All those female clothes?"

"I have a problem with shopping online. I lose control with my first click. Did you find the matching bra?"

"Of course, silly boy. I also laid out a sexy lingerie set for you to wear tonight. I chose the white nylon stockings, garter belt, bra and panties. It will look good on your skin tone, but you know that already, don't you? Use that mini skirt as a cover up when you walk through the house. You can take it off when you get the other Bedroom, you know, behind closed doors.

"What other Bedroom?"

"Jacob's. Or he coming down here when all the guests leave? I wouldn't blame you, there is no way his Bedroom is as nice as yours. Can I grab one more thing from your closet?"

"Go ahead. I don't think I need the garter belt"

"You don't, but put it on and let the straps dangle. It's hot. So, do you mind me asking you if have taken the next step? I mean, you can obviously dress the part, so have you gone further? I'm not judging, I'm just curious. I can't really see you on all fours taking it from the rear or from the front."

"Beyond cross dressing my only experience was getting dry humped once while I was dressed. Nothing else."

"Alright, I believe you. Let me know if you ever that to change, maybe I can help you. Do you need any help getting dressed? You do want to parade around in front of a few people, don't you? People are starting to leave. Can I take a picture?"

"Did you pick a wig?"

"Dish water blonde. It's right there on your dresser. The only breast forms I could find are 34C's. I'm surprised you don't have something in a larger size. OMG, you do, don't you? Brie is wearing them tonight, isn't she?"

"I've gotten pretty good at getting dressed, but I could use help with some make up."

"Get started. I have a make up solution. Find a mask. I'll be right back."

Suki left the room. I think she somehow hypnotized me into doing this. Or maybe she gave me the push I needed. And I really do like how the white lingerie looks on me. I better hurry before I lose my nerve and change my mind. After six months I have gotten pretty good at this. Plus, it was only the under garments. It's what I wear the most. I was admiring myself in the mirror when Suki returned with a friend. It was Merri. Miss Boobs McGee Merri. Oh, the turmoil in my head.

"Suki! You could have warned me."

"Sorry, but we don't have time for back and forth right now. Merri, we need some decent facial make up in a hurry. Terri will wear a mask, but he might take if off, behind closed doors, so give him a little lip gloss. Oh, don't give me that look. You want to be his wife someday and he may remember this favor. Plus, look down there, he likes you well enough. Terri, sit on the bed. Back a little further. There, good. Merri, sit on his lap and work your magic. I'll be in the closet if you need a little privacy. Shut it Merri, drop your panties, sit on his lap and paint him. We're running out of time."

I found myself stunned. I'm dressed in my best lingerie and Merri McGee is straddling my lap with a make up kit in her hands. I did need the face paint though, so I just sat there like a rock. And then I got rock hard. Merri knew what was happening and made great efforts to fish me out of my satin panties and into her wet pussy. She didn't drop her panties. She just pushed the aside.

"I do want to be your girl, when you're over all of this. Don't take too long sweetie."

"Do you want me to sit still or what?"

"My future hubby needs to sit still while his eyes get painted, so no thrusting. Your future bride will pull your nut just fine. I'm safe tonight so you can leave you mark in there. If it helps, you can check out Suki's bubble butt to move things along. I don't mind, tonight anyways."

"I'm busy. Show him your tits and you'll get his nut. You would love this purple V neck Merri. I'll throw it in the pile. Are his eyes done yet? And don't worry, your precious cross dresser is a virgin. You can ask him if you want. What's that I hear over, grunting?"

She heard me. Between Merri sitting on my dick, touching my face and Suki's babbling, I didn't stand a chance. Merri said she was safe tonight, right? We'll find out.

"Don't worry about making a mess on his panties, he has plenty and can change them. Finished? Good, wipe him off or lick him clean. Time is running out and Jay is probably wondering where we are. Here, see? Fresh panties. And a lot of panties Terri. Merri, you have your work cut out for you."

"I have a shopping problem. I'm trying to get help. Can I kiss my future bride?"

Merri pulled me in close and planted a major kiss on my lips. I had to ever so slightly push her away. If I'm going to walk through the party dressed, I shouldn't have another boner.

"Good night Terri and thanks for everything and I mean everything. I don't know what other kinds of things you're into, but I left my panties under your pillow. Have fun tonight. We'll be in touch. Let's go Merri."

I did need to change my panties. No matter how deep you shoot into a woman, gravity always takes over and she was sitting on my lap. It was actually a blessing as I needed a few moments to let my boner relax. I don't know if this is going to be my moment of truth, but it's going to be my moment. I took a deep breath, threw my shoulders back and reached for the door knob.

I slowly walked down the hallway. My nerves wouldn't let me walk any faster. I stopped at the point where the hallway opens up into the Living Room. I carefully peeked around the corner to see who was where. Jacob's Bedroom was my target, but I didn't want to get completely un-noticed after all.

There were still a few people still here. Some were passed out and some had one eye open. This party was just about over. I took 2 steps into the Living Room and put my hands on my hips and looked around.

The few with one eye open noticed me, but they weren't sure what they were seeing. I was hoping that they would assume there was just another girl dressed in lingerie and wearing a mini skirt at the party and drop their heads back down. Maybe they would assume that they were just dreaming.

I thought to myself that this wasn't so bad and I relaxed a little. I even devised a plan to walk in a zig zag fashion to have maximum exposure while making my way to my target. I haven't done anything yet, so it can't be viewed as a walk of shame. It was time to move.

I zigged towards the Kitchen and the zagged towards the Living Room. I was feeling good about myself until there were multiple flashed and electronic clicks. It was Suki. She was taking pictures.

"I asked you if I could take picture, don't look so surprised. You hosted one great party Terri. Good night."

Damn it, Suki. I'm going to be pissed if she posts those pictures online, unless she got my good side, that is. Whatever. I steadied myself and continued walking across the house towards Jacob's hallway and Bedroom. Before I knocked on his door, I crept back down the hallway and peeked around the corner. I wanted to see if anyone was following me or jacking off. Nobody was following me, but maybe there was some touching going on. Close enough for tonight.

I turned around and went back to Jacob's door and knocked ever so softly. Billy cracked open the door and gave me the wide eye look.

"Billy, it's me, let me in, quick."

I pushed myself into the room and slammed it shut with my body and leaned against it. Whew, I think I made it. I leaned against the door for a moment and caught my breath. Billy was staring at me like he wanted to do something. I looked at the bed and found Jacob, on all fours, wearing pantyhose and a bra.

"Jacob, the hell are you doing? And, really, pantyhose? They're like vice grips."

"I know, but Frank likes to rip off me them before he bangs me. I'm sorry you had to see this. You look amazing, by the way. Billy, why are you staring at Terry like that?"

I looked a little further to the left and there was Frank. He was opening a box of condoms.

I fell onto the bed next to Jacob, on my belly and let out a sigh.

"Who's going to tell me the story?"

End Roommate Rules 03

https://git.qt.io/giyuzeba

https://qiita.com/naliguku

https://pl.python.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=11122

https://tikidecu.puzl.com/

https://beta.publishwall.si/solzemlje/post/107217/zlata-vrtnica

https://www.project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=211714

https://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4691

https://app.process.st/templates/Adan-Leist-uoN4uNd7PaAsVctG4UpJzQ/view

https://presta-tr.com/forum/members/xutupuvi/

https://www.pricebook.co.id/forumdetail/others/10104/bid-92

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

House Party Punishment Pt. 04

The Dream Team

A Vacation Surprise