Elizabeth Defrosted Ch. 02

(All rights reserved. All characters and events are fictional, the participants were all consenting adults, staunch churchgoers and members of the Rotaries. All safety precautions were observed at all times, social distancing was applied etc.)

This is the story of a naïve girl who embarks in a journey into a world of mysticism and sensual discovery. Join her as she reaches for higher levels or self-knowledge and pleasure.

Elizabeth Frost: An 18 year old first year student from an extremely conservative religious background. Her first experience with sex leads her to becoming a disciple or chela of a Tantra adept, and begin to discover a world of pleasure.

02 Bad Experience: Elizabeth Needs TLC

He did not expect to see her quite so soon, but she was his second patient the next morning. Again she insisted that the nurse leave, then almost burst into tears when he asked how she was.

"It was horrible! He was rude, and slapped me, see?"

Her pale check showed a reddish discolouration. He frowned. "That's unpleasant, and I can see you are very shaken. Did you make love?"

She bit her lip. "Well, sort of. He jumped on me, and just pulled my panties off, then he wanted to put his thing in me. I told him to put the condom on, but he refused, and when I insisted he slapped me. Then he just went at it, and pushed and shoved. I told him to take it slowly, and to put the condom thing on, but he was like in a trance, shoving me down, mauling me, biting me, and then..."

She sobbed and pulled her dress open to show a livid bite mark, more than a love bite, on her right breast, near the nipple.

Dr. Bill frowned. "I will have to do a full examination. Can I ask you to undress? And you are sure you don't want the nurse present?"

She bit her lip and shook her head. "No, please, not now."

She was clearly upset and her breath was fast. He noted the tears in her eyes and handed her a paper handkerchief. She nodded a tanks and clambered on the examination table. Bill decided to forego the procedure of her undressing and putting on a paper gown. At his request she rucked her dress up to her waist and brew her panties down.

He examined her. "A bruise on the face, clearly a slap. Several bite marks, bruises on the breasts and neck. Bruising around the vulva, and of course a torn hymen. Look, Miss Frost, before I go further, these may be proof of rape. I am going to have to take photos and make out a legal form report. Should you then decide to proceed with action it will be on record."

Her voice was quaking. "No, it wasn't rape, I was willing to do it, just that he... Well, he was rough and impatient with me when I didn't know what to do."

He nodded. "I understand, but I have a legal obligation. It will remain sealed until you decide you may want to use it. Now I must examine you internally. This may be tender, so tell me when to stop."

He delicately introduced the speculum into the vagina. Signs of friction, slight bruising. All else looked normal.

"Good. You can get dressed now. I will give you some ointment for the bruises. And stay away from that boy, Ok? "

She sat before him primly upright, her face tragic. "Thank you, Doctor. It's just that I was looking forward to it. What do I do now?"

He smiled reassuringly. "Take a little time, get to know a few more boys, decide with whom to resume your activity. You are right, though, it should not have been like that. Your first time should have been a pleasurable occasion."

"So how... Is there somewhere I can learn how to do it? He was talking of things, blow... blowjob? And saying I did not know how to please a man, and such things. I need to know that."

Her voice hovered on the edge of crying and he felt sympathy as well as a little amusement at her serious, tragic face.

"I dare say there would be no shortage of boys who would love to teach you about those things. And about how your own body works."

Her red-blonde hair swung as she shook her head emphatically. "No, I don't want them to fumble and grope at me. I want to learn how things work. My mother would never teach me anything, but I learnt from books. This is not in the books, but there must be someone... You made me enjoy more than ever before, with an orgasm. Can't you..?"

Bill shook his head decisively. "No, my dear, not with a patient. That would be unethical. Look, I am going to suggest something. A friend of mine will have dinner with me next Friday, and she is a sort of expert. Why don't you come over and meet her? Then you can decide if you want to accept her guidance. In the meantime I am going to transfer your file to a colleague of mine, a sympathetic lady, ok? Here is my address, and seven should be good."

She grinned, joy in her eyes like the sunrise. "That's great, Doctor, I'll be there. Thank you ever so much!"

https://www.auto.cz/diskuse/39154

https://www.babelio.com/monprofil.php?id_user=1086797

https://hacatexi.beepworld.it/

https://www.bebee.com/producer/@franci-hoffman/hive-talk-september-26-2018-featuring-debasish-majumder-vip

http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1529938

https://www.bankier.pl/forum/temat_re-25-lat-niewinnosci-sprawa-tomka-komendy-caly-film-cda,42966567.html

https://www.bakespace.com/members/profile/ceqifove/994958/

https://baixarhentai.net/hentai/injuu-kyoushi

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/new-member.1435612/

https://www.babyweb.cz/uzivatele/m5fe4aba9088d6

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

House Party Punishment Pt. 04

The Dream Team

A Vacation Surprise