Vacation

It had been a long, challenging year. Jenny and I had been working really hard and decided we needed to get away. We were lucky that we kept working. Now that quarantines were loosening we finally had the chance to travel. We hadn't been able to get out for long enough that we'd saved up and could get away to someplace where we'd just get to relax. Since she was the maven of all things internet I let her make the arrangements. Someplace warmer where we didn't need to do anything were my only requirements. In the future, I will attempt to make all of my trips as loose in requirements as this one -- all inclusive is the way to go. Hopefully the results will be just as amazing as this trip was.

We'd flown in and had a ride waiting for us. We were headed to an island get away. Warm, inviting and relaxing. Jenny had done an amazing job. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her head as we rode toward the resort. Jenny seemed distracted, so I stared out the window as well. It was much sunnier and warmer here than it was at home. Beach time would be welcome.

"Here is good." I was surprised when Jenny said something to the driver. We were a little way from the entry. We could see it, but we'd need to walk a short distance.

"Of course." the driver answered and pulled to the curb.

"Why.. wait, what?" was all I could muster as Jenny stepped out onto the concrete sidewalk.

"Don't worry, everything will be brought to our room. I really want to walk from here. The weather is so beautiful."

I stumbled out of the vehicle and Jenny handed me her light jacket. She was wearing a belted sundress with new shoes she'd gotten just for this trip. The dress was light and flowing, just the way I liked them. I always hoped for a stray breeze to lift the hem just the right way. She strode off ahead, leaving me there staring at her dress and holding our travel bag and jackets as the car went on ahead.

Jenny strode out ahead of me stretching her arms and revelling in the sunshine. She kicked off her shoes and kept walking. I hustled up to her shoes and grabbed them, rearranging things into the bag hanging from my shoulder. By the time I looked up Jenny was further ahead. She spun around once, looking back at me and dropped her belt on the sidewalk. Once again I hustled to catch up and picked up after her. I was still crouched when I looked up to see her almost to the resort entry. She looked back at me, hesitating just a little as she turned. She then grinned the slightest little bit as she pulled her bra out through the arm of her sun dress. She hooked it onto a picket along the fence and walked into our resort.

I was stunned. My heart leapt and I almost burst from my shorts all at the same moment. I had to let one knee dip to the ground for balance. My shy, quiet Jenny was walking into this place where we'd be spending the next ten days wearing nothing but a light sundress and her panties. I thought I remembered her wearing panties, but now I wasn't certain. I hopped up and hustled to her bra adding it to my collection.

I caught up enough to get her back in sight when Jenny was standing at the front desk. The lobby was large and there wasn't anyone else arriving at this time. It was nice, but I don't recall any details. I was staring at Jenny the whole time I walked to the desk. She glanced at me just enough to know I was there. When the clerk at the desk turned to work on something at the table behind the main counter the hand Jenny hadn't left sitting in plain sight tugged her panties down toward her knees. The became loose enough at that point to drop down around her ankles. She deftly stepped out with one foot and bent the opposite leg up to bring the panties to her hand. It was a slick maneuver that took just until the clerk turned back around. I had just about reached the counter at that point, but I was still staring. I'd lost focus on anything else. Room keys in hand Jenny turned and her beautiful breasts swayed under her sundress. I could see that her nipples were rock hard. I'm certain the clerk had noticed as well. I wondered for just a second what she'd thought of my girls display. I realized her panties were sitting on the low shelf in front of the main counter. Shocked, I grabbed them and headed for the elevators.

I finally caught up as the elevator doors took a moment to open. Jenny didn't turn back toward me as she stepped in. She reached to the side and hit multiple floor numbers. I stepped in just enough to let the doors close. As the doors started to close I realized why Jenny hadn't immediately turned around. While walking and waiting she had unbuttoned her dress. All of it. When she did turn back to me I was treated to a complete view of her naked body. The only reason her dress didn't fall completely off was that it was still on her shoulders. Her nipples were pointing straight at me. I don't think I'd ever seen them so hard before. Her beautiful smooth skin had the slightest hint of goose bumps. I almost finished right then and there.

"I hope you're enjoying our vacation so far" she whispered into my ear. "I have never been so wet in all my life."

"You are so amazing. I don't even know what to say," my voice sounded hoarse. I pushed her dress back to reveal her more completely. I slid my hand slowly across her collar bone and down to her breast. I cupped it and ran my fingers across her nipple. Just then the doors opened behind me and Jenny made a shuddering, moaning noise. I glanced back over my shoulder, there was nobody waiting for the elevator on this floor.

"I just had an orgasm... and I want more," Jenny's voice was husky and she reached out to stroke me through my shorts. I was desperate to get myself free from them, but I glanced at the numbers. Three more stops.

"What floor?" I asked.

"The top. The others are just to make things a little more interesting," and Jenny slid her dress completely off and stuffed it into the bag hanging, forgotten from my shoulder. She wrapped her body around mine and started to nibble on my earlobe. She ground her hips against me. I let the bag slide to the floor and pushed it to the corner. I put both my hands on her back and started sliding them all along her body, just brushing along her skin. She stopped nibbling and bit my ear. The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. Nobody there again.

"I want you so much right now" I whispered.

"Why wait?" Jenny pushed away from me. She leaned against the wall panelling, rubbing her breasts with one hand and dipping her other hand down lower. "Open your shorts."

I unzipped, but it was a struggle as everything was so tight just then. I felt the wet spot on my shorts from all the excitement so far. I tugged on my underwear trying to free myself just as the elevator dinged again. The doors slid open.

"Nobody again," I said glancing over my shoulder. Jenny's fingers were working in and out of herself at a furious rate. She shuddered and I could see wetness sliding down the inside of her thighs. "The next floor is ours, right?"

Jenny's only answer was dropping to her knees and yanking me out of my shorts. She immediately popped me into her mouth and slid further down the shaft than she ever had before. I almost came right then and there. She only moved back and forth a few times when she stopped and stood. Turning she bent slightly at the waist and started to push back toward me. I couldn't believe we were about to fuck right there in the elevator... and it dinged. The doors slid open.

Nobody again. Jenny shuddered, and I had a moment of inspiration. It was my turn to tease, "Our floor, time to get off." I grabbed the handle of the bag and stepped out of the elevator, shaft bobbing ahead of me for the whole world to see. Jenny hesitated for just a split second, as if she thought of riding up and down just to see when the doors would open. I slid one hand along my wet shaft and started to move away from the elevator. Jenny stepped out just before the doors closed again.

"Down here," I motioned Jenny to follow me to the end of the short corridor. There was a window at the end of the hall with a rail just at the right height to hang onto. I plunked the bag down and looked out to admire the view. Turning back to Jenny, "Grab the rail at the window." I let my shorts and underwear drop to the floor and kicked them to one side. Jenny wasted no time. As soon as she leaned forward I entered her from behind. It was effortless she was so wet. We started a frantic rhythm slapping away right there at the end of the hall. Staring into the reflection of the glass I watched her breasts swing back and forth wanting to grab them but not daring to let go of Jenny's hips. I could feel myself ready to cum and grunted. Jenny slammed back into me and half squealed, half screamed this animal noise. Her whole body glistened. Her knees trembled. We were both trying to catch our breath.

Still trembling lightly, she rummaged in the bag coming up with a room key. "I think we should find our room and clean up a little, don't you?" Jenny turned and strolled down the hall looking for room numbers all the while her inner thighs glistening and wet with droplets running down along her calves.

This was going to be an amazing vacation.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/0dcmscTMvKSC/

https://beautifulnara.com/mira-filzah-hos-baru-meletop-bakal-gantikan-neelofa/

https://www.askmefast.com/categorydetail.php?cmd=ulist&userid=20665932

https://www.askmefast.com/How_to_do_SEO_for_wordpress_website-qna8974865.html

https://www.ask-oracle.com/members/adamsbealle84-2-2/

https://asgardia.space/en/social/users/1208779

https://www.atlasobscura.com/users/naxixozi

https://www.athletic.net/home/1138635/user/16317768

http://cs.athletic.net/members/1138635/activities/default.aspx

https://board.aternos.org/wcf/user/41132-sizuhiva/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

House Party Punishment Pt. 04

The Dream Team

A Vacation Surprise