The Hot Neighbor

I hope you'll enjoy it and feel free to leave your comments and votes at the end. Hannah

------

Copyright (c) 2021 B00kl0ver314 - Hannah Teylen, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------

This is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents and dialogues in this book are of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is completely coincidental. All characters are of age, even when not specifically stated.

------

Thanks to my editor Ravey19 for making this an even better story

------

Ella

I love sex. I love reading about sex. I love watching sex. And I love it when people watch me having sex.

Well, in my fantasies anyway. I have little to no experience with voyeurism but I'm very intrigued by it. I read many stories, watched a ton of clips, and masturbated enough times at the thought of it. It was always on my mind, somewhere tucked away but hopeful. I never thought my fantasies would ever become reality, but yesterday it did.

I was sitting on my couch looking at the snow falling. It was the end of winter but it had just started snowing for the first time. With my hands around a big mug of hot chocolate with a dash of Baileys and the cold locked outside, I let my mind wander. It was the perfect weather to snuggle up indoors with a man.

As if the Gods had answered my prayers, the light in the apartment across from mine went on. I perked up, it was always a joy to see my handsome neighbour. Unfortunately, he was very much taken and he insisted on always closing the blinds when he was with his hot girlfriend.

I sighed, two beautiful people together was one of my favorite things to watch. I knew most definitely that the feeling was not mutual. I was everything but his type, 150 centimeters tall, dull brown hair in a bun, a little chubby, and glasses. In short, a nerd with a capital N. Instead of going out, I preferred to stay at home with a nice book and my mug of tea.

When I saw him through the window walking to his bedroom, he looked tired. I worried about him although never having actually met him, I felt I knew him after watching him for the past year. He probably didn't even know who I was. Just his nerdy neighbourhood stalker.

He walked back out of his bedroom shirtless, I sighed again. Almost drooling over him. If I looked like that I would always be walking around without a shirt. Even in the winter. Just to show off those amazing abs.

I watched him as he sat on the couch and turned on the TV. He aimlessly changed channels, then he got up and started pacing around the room. I was wondering what had happened to make him this agitated when he suddenly stopped and picked up his phone. He looked at the caller display and his face contorted in anger. He hesitated to answer but then resolutely turned the phone off. He sighed and suddenly threw the phone across from living room. Wow, something really serious must have happened, I thought.

He wandered around his living room for a while, then went to the kitchen to grab a beer. Suddenly I heard a commotion on the street. Our apartments were on the first floor so we always had some street noise but I hadn't heard this much since the gay parade last summer. I opened my window to look down, as did my neighbour, and there stood his girlfriend.

She had obviously been drinking, standing unsteadily in her high heels. She was leaning on a guy next to her that I recognized as a good friend of my neighbour. I started to connect the dots when the blond started to shout.

"Jacob! Why aren't you answering your phone! We need to talk about this!"

Jacob, so that was his name. It went with his looks. The long messy brown hair, dark stubble on his face, and beautiful green eyes. The whole picture just made sense.

When I concentrated back on the events unfolding beneath me, I saw that he, Jacob, had opened his window further.

"What do you want this time Serena? Is fucking my best friend not enough? Do you need a threesome or something, you slut?" He yelled down.

Wow, I'd never seen him this angry, it was kind of hot.

The blond, Serena apparently, started to pout. "Come on Jacob. You know it isn't all that bad. We just need to talk about it."

The other guy entered into the conversation. "Yeah, come on buddy you don't have to make this situation worse than it is. You guys had only been dating for a few months. And Serena and I really love each other. Right honey?" he asked turning to Serena.

She nodded fiercely. "Yes, you aren't going to stand in the way of true love, are you Jacob?" she yelled at him.

"Well, if it really is true love, then you guys don't need me anymore. So just leave before I call the police," Jacob threatened. He disappeared inside and reappeared with his phone, waving it menacingly.

"Now is not the time to test my limits. I'm capable of almost anything right now, Serena!" he yelled turning his attention to her. "If you don't leave right now, I will call your boss. I will tell him that you're screaming like a crazy person under the window of one of his clients!"

This obviously made its impact; she palled a little. "Okay, okay we don't want any trouble, we're leaving," she yelled while pulling the guy away with her.

He looked up one more time, but then followed her. Jacob kept watching until they went around the corner. He looked up and saw me looking at him.

He looked embarrassed. "Sorry, that wasn't my finest moment there."

My mouth fell open, I probably looked ridiculous but I was too stunned to get anything out. After a few seconds, I managed to get out something.

"Oh, no problem. What a bitch," I said. Oops, I thought, good move immediately insulting his ex.

He laughed, "Thank god I noticed now when I can still get out of it easily."

I nodded. "Well, I'll just leave you to whatever you were doing," he said gracefully and closed the window with one last nod at me. I smiled and closed my window too. I sat back down on my couch momentarily dumbstruck.

Jacob

Fuck that bitch. I was pacing angrily in the living room not really knowing what to do with myself. I had so much anger and frustration inside me. Fuck them both. They'd humiliated me so much. They were going to pay for this, I just didn't know when or how. I just knew I was going to get my revenge. But first I had to cool off a bit.

I worked everything out on the boxing ball in my apartment. With every punch, the anger slowly boiled down to a simmer. There still was this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that wouldn't go away. I kept going at it at the punch ball until I was totally exhausted. After that, I took a quick shower to cool down. I walked out of the bathroom into the living area with a towel wrapped around my hips.

Although I was physically exhausted, I knew I couldn't go to sleep yet. My thoughts were still scrambled inside my head. I was still so angry and ashamed. The shame mostly came out of the events that had played out underneath my window. Mostly because of the cute neighbour who had witnessed everything. I had watched her walking around her apartment, but I'd never had a conversation with her before.

Cute was the best word to describe her. I saw her sitting on that big couch of hers a lot. Underneath a big lamp with a cup of tea next to her and her nose in a book. She was quite attractive if you liked the nerdy type. She had a pretty face with a cute little nose that wrinkled when she was thinking. How is it that I know all of this, I wondered? I hadn't been watching her that much, had I?

As I was thinking about her, the object of my attention stood up from her couch. She put down her book and switched off the lamp. Just before she switched it off she looked at me and smiled shyly. I smiled back and waved at her.

She was probably going to bed. I know her night routine almost as good as mine. It wasn't that abnormal if you are living next to each other for almost a year. It wasn't my fault that she rarely closed her curtains.

First, she was going to the bathroom to undress and put on her pajamas. Then she'd check the windows and doors to see if they were all locked and after that, she was going to refill the water bottle she kept next to her on her nightstand. In the winter she applied crème to her hands and, in the summer, to her sexy legs.

Sexy? Did I really just think that? I'd never thought about her in that way before. Something in my mindset about her had changed. It probably happened during our conversation earlier. We'd never spoken before, but hearing her sexy voice must have triggered something inside me. I'd never really paid much attention to her because I usually had a girlfriend; but that had changed now. My interest was peaked.

I walked into my bedroom absentmindedly. I looked across at her room as she walked in, then did a double take. She was wearing something different from her usual PJ's. This was hot. She looked startled when she saw me looking at her.

She usually wore wide flannel pajamas. In the summer a long white boring nightgown. The one she was wearing now was sexy, red, and much shorter than she normally wore. It had very thin straps and had a low neckline so you could see a hint of her breasts. Her hair was down and her lips were the same shade of red as her gown.

I felt my towel lift. She saw me checking her out and smiled seductively. Her shy facade was gone and there standing in front of me was a sexy seducer.

Ella

I had gathered all my courage to finally do something daring. The last push I needed was the smile Jacob had given me before I had switched off the light. I had made my decision; I was going to act out one of my fantasies tonight. He could either close his curtain or he could stay and watch, it was up to him.

I was wearing my most seductive nightgown and matching lipstick. I had bought both as a dare and never found a reason to wear them until now. I felt confident and the look that Jacob gave me was enough to keep me going. I walked to the window in my bedroom slowly. Gathering my courage and looking up at Jacob. His piercing gaze gave me the confidence I needed.

I turned to my phone and put on some soft music. I started to sway my hips seductively and slowly pulled my gown up, just high enough so he could see the bottom of my panties.

I raised an eyebrow waiting for his reaction. I saw him swallow and look at me with hunger in his eyes. This gave me enough confidence to continue. I caressed my body to the sound of the music. I let the straps of the gown slide off my shoulders. I held it up before my breasts and looked at him. Knowing that I had his full attention now, I let it fall to the floor. My hands still covered my breasts. I slowly massaged them while swaying my hips to the beat of the music.

I turned around so he had a good view of my black thong. I had bought it impulsively after Jacob moved into his apartment, subconsciously buying it for him. Releasing my breasts I stepped forward to my bed, crawling on it with my ass in the air. I turned and spread my legs. The only thing not visible right now were my pussy lips, covered by a small piece of lace. Judging by the way Jacob looked at me, he appreciated it. I caressed my breasts again and I felt my nipples becoming hard. My breathing accelerated just like his had to be.

He sat on the bed and I could see his erection lifting up his towel. It looked very impressive. He looked at me with a question in his eyes and gestured at his erection. I nodded, if he was going to watch me satisfy myself, he could surely do the same.

I put a finger on the top line of my panties. Slowly I traced the fabric that covered my mount. Slowly but surely I let my finger wander down, lower and lower. The material was already wet with my juices. The knowledge that Jacob was watching me was the most thrilling thing I had ever experienced.

I rubbed over them, looking up to see Jacobs's reaction. He was watching me in awe. I decided to give him a bit more. I lay down on my back and hooked my index fingers in the sides of my panties, slowly pulling them down. I lifted my butt to ease the way and then, with a flick of my foot, they were on the floor. My glistening pussy was open for him to see.

I closed my eyes for a second, gaining my composure. I looked up at Jacob again and saw that he had dropped his towel. I was momentarily awestruck by his size. Even with the distance, it looked huge. He was slowly stroking himself while focused on me.

I felt a rush of excitement course through me. To be the one that could hold his attention so fully made me feel powerful. I spread my legs wider and let my hands run seductively up my legs closer to my center. My juices were flowing and the insides of my thighs were already moist. I used my left hand to open up my lips and my right to stroke between them. I gathered some of my wetness on my index finger and spread it around my clitoris. Little bursts of pleasure ran through me with each flick of my finger.

I looked at Jacob again and saw that he had picked up speed. I mimicked his movements now pushing my finger in and out of my wet pussy to the same rhythm he was using. His mouth opened and although I could not hear it, I knew that he was groaning out in pleasure. I bit my lip to keep my noises to myself.

He was moving his hand faster up and down his shaft and I was going faster in and out of me. I added another finger which made him go even faster. Both of us were enchanted by the other. To see him this excited was strengthening my desire and I moved faster and faster then felt my climax building.

I imagined his big hands on me and his giant erection inside me. My breath quickened and my body started to convulse. The third finger was enough to push me over the edge. I felt the rush of my orgasm course through me and I screamed out his name.

Moments later I opened my eyes and saw Jacob standing with one hand on his window and the other firmly gripping his erection. He had an unspoken question in his eyes and without a second thought I beckoned him over.

He jumped into some shorts and ran out of his apartment. Suddenly my confidence disappeared. This was going to be more than just watching, this was going to be up close and personal. The distance would not hide any of my flaws and maybe he wouldn't like what he saw.

My train of thought was interrupted by a knock on the door. I bit my lip hesitating. The second knock was a lot less soft and his eagerness vibrated through it. I smiled and jumped up. Quickly I put on my bathrobe, ran to the door and as he knocked, impatiently, a third time I opened it.

Jacob

Fuck my hot neighbour was even hotter than I could ever imagine. The little show she had just put up was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. As soon as the door opened I stormed inside, my eyes zeroing in on my hot neighbour. I grabbed her, pushed her against the door, and kissed her as if my life depended on it.

Her taste was even hot, like the best hot sauce, it exploded in my mouth and clouded my thoughts. I pushed my hard body against her soft curves and groaned as my erection grew even harder.

Fuck. I needed to be in her fast or I would blow my load. I pulled back from the kiss to gather my composure and gain some common sense. Her eyes shot to the bedroom and I quickly gathered her in my arms and carried her to her bed. I dropped her on top of the soft sheets and she giggled when she bounced a little. I made sure that that was the last giggle that came out of her mouth when I attached my mouth to her nipple. I sucked on the nipple while tweaking the other. My hot little neighbour was squirming around and moaning with delight.

I was enjoying making her squirm when she grabbed my attention by literally taking me by the balls. I cursed loudly when she fondled me through my shorts and I felt like I could blow again any minute. I grabbed her hand and quickly discarded my clothes. I pushed her down on the bed and kissed her again. I could get used to her delicious taste.

She broke the kiss and pointed to the dresser. "Condom," she gasped.

I could almost kick myself for going so fast, but I couldn't wait. The second time I would take more time worshipping her, but right now I needed to be inside her. I ran to the dresser and opened up the top drawer. I was greeted by a wide variety of toys. I looked back at her appreciatively. My hot little neighbour was blushing now. God, she looked even hotter when embarrassed.

I quickly sheathed myself and returned to the bed. She was eying my, if I say so myself, impressive erection, warily. "We'll go slow," I said, with, what I could hope was a reassuring smile and not at all predator-like.

She nodded and I got on top of her. She opened her legs and I admired the close-up view that I had already enjoyed from afar. Fuck, this was going to be good. I positioned myself and slowly slid inside her. Her heat enveloped me and I had to do everything in my power to not plummet fully inside her.

She moaned loudly: "God, Jacob yes!"

Suddenly I realized I didn't know her name. I stopped moving, which earned me an annoyed grunt from my hot little neighbor. She moved her hips to try and get more of me inside, but when I didn't comply, she looked at me and groaned: "What."

"What is your name," I asked embarrassed.

She laughed and said: "Ella."

A hot name for a hot neighbor check, I sunk myself in all the way to the hilt not believing this tiny girl could take me. "Fuck Ella this feels so good."

No more words were exchanges after this, just moans of pleasure. I grabbed her legs and started to thrust hard. Each trust lifted me higher up the stairway to pleasure and soon I was ready to fall. I wanted her to fall with me and moved one of my hands between us to stroke her clitoris.

Her moans became louder and I could feel her muscles squeeze around me like a vice. Not much longer before I would lose control. I picked up my speed and my attention to her clitoris and satisfied I hear her scream out in orgasm as she milked me for all I was worth as I came/orgasmed.

The pleasure was indescribable. I emptied my balls and grunted, I wanted to collapse so to avoid crushing her I rolled onto my side taking her with me. She lay beside me, our arms caressing each other and in moments, I felt my eyes close and I drifted off to sleep. Only for a few minutes before I would give her a second round, a slow sensuous round, I promised myself.

The End

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

Hannah

https://www.neboagency.com/blog/how-to-e-a-t-speak-breathe-schema-markup/#comments

https://community.netgear.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/742801

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/member/53913-gratuitici

https://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/51193

https://forum.joomla.de/core/user/6750-gratuitici/#about

https://www.jkforum.net/?4595850

https://www.justusboys.com/forum/members/568899-gratuitici

https://iwashyoudry.com/rocky-road-cheesecake-salad/comment-page-1/

https://knkusa.com/forums/users/angelaand448/

https://community.khoros.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/87058

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

House Party Punishment Pt. 04

The Dream Team

A Vacation Surprise